Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 19, 2006

Busy Busy Busy!!!!

I have been in a crazy situation since Thursday trying to get the word out about looking for a new teacher.. I am scrambling because this is sooooo late in the game... (He should have resigned in March so that I could have a great choice of new teachers... but now the pickings are getting slim.) Oh well at least he is gone.

I found out last night that Mr. D. secretly booked our vacation longer than he told me!!! After the condo we are going to Orlando for three days at the Hilton across from Seaworld and we are doing Seaworld for several days and DISCOVERY COVE where we get to swim with dolphins!!!! I had never really heard of Discovery Cove but it sounds amazing! Then we will stay a few days with my Grandma like we did last year and hang out at Disney. This vacation is much more extravagant than usual for us... but this has been a rough year at school and since most of my vacation is being eaten up with the stress of trying to get rid of "bad" teacher and now having to hire a new person... once we get to our vacation we plan to RELAX!!!!

I still have my bladder infection.. I have to call this morning and tell the doctor that the 3 days of Cipro didn't get rid of it. Is that common???? It must be a monster infection.

OK.. that is it short and sweet.. I have to head out to Central Administration to pick up several resumes and then start the interview process. I will let you know how it goes.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's only common if the antibiotic that they gave you doesn't cover the bacteria that was found in your urine sample. Also, if it's actually a yeast in your urine that's causing the infection, it won't cover that either. I expect that they ran a culture on the bacteria when you were there to make sure you were getting the right drugs...if not, I'm guessing that they will soon.

I hope you feel better soon!

7:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ick! you poor thing! bladder infections are so horrible. i hope you can get rid of it soon.

1:25 PM  
Blogger Kellie said...

Discovery Cove is awesome! WE did that on our honeymoon. there is so much to do there. They have birds you can feed, snorkling and lots of fun! Hope you have a GREAT time!

7:37 PM  
Blogger Crazy Me said...

I may swim with the dolphins Puerto vallarta too!! I have always wanted to but never had the chance. If I don't get to go I want all the details!!

Call me ... I miss you AND I have your candles ... for over a year now!!!

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here