Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

cd 11

Two days until dr. appt.

I got a HIGH on the monitor today on cd 11.

The pergo floors went in yesterday and now Mr. D. is working hard to get the baseboards repainted and put back in. Then I can help move all the furniture back into the rooms and get the house back in order. I'll post pictures soon.

Tonight we have a tile paint / pizza party for a fundraiser... the kids will get to paint memory tiles that will become part of a big tile wall for outside our theatre. Only about 20 kids are participating because of a general lack of $20 to pay for it... maybe next year we need to do it earlier in the year and not so close to prom and graduation. I am looking forward to it... But I am still doing ALL of the planning 100% alone even after the talk with my co-teacher. It is very frustrating.

We had a fun weekend... On Saturday Mr. D. and I went out to lunch and shopping (didn't buy anything) and then I saw his show JANE EYRE that night. He did such a great job... Rochester is a HUGE role in this musical. Then on Sunday Nic and I went to an art street fair and shopping and I bought a really cute summer outfit... Then Mr. D. and I had a party to attend that night. The weekend was so filled that it left me tired! But I did have a very nice time.

I will post on Thursday evening after my appointment... unless I am stinking drunk because of the news... Think good thoughts for us.....

3 Comments:

Blogger Sporty said...

I am always thinking good thoughts for you, but I will think extra special thoughts right now.

Glad that you had a nice weekend. Sounds like it was a lot of fun.

Sorry about the co-teacher. I was hoping that after "the talk" that he would come around. You just can't change some people...or make them understand.

Take care and hope to talk to you soon.

Love ya!
Chas

6:22 AM  
Blogger Kirsten said...

I hope your appt. goes well...I go in for my 3rd lap in less than a year tomorrow so I know a little bit about cysts and all that good stuff! Feel free to contact me if you have any questions but hopefully you won't have to worry about it!

12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck for the scan hon, I'm sending positive thoughts your way!

5:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here