Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Happy (crappy) 06/06/06

The morning did not start off well.

First... Dr. New was wrong about the price of his sonogram.. remember he said "about $70" well they are $140 each... not such a super saver deal after all.

Second... The cd 13 u/s showed lots of little follies but none over 12mm. Three posibilities:
(a) I "o"ed already... actually with the cramping I have had the past 3 days (that is suddenly gone this morning) and the clear thin cm I have been seeing this is a real (but weird) possibility. Bad news... only had sex once yesterday afternoon... so probably missed the egg.
(b) I am going to "o" late this month... NP wants to do another u/s on Monday... crap... $140??? Can I do this???
(c) I am not "o" ing this month.

Third.. I have to call my insurance to find out why the told NP that I have not met my deductible this so I need to pay my sonogram out of pocket (even though she can code it as PCOS not infertility). I have NEVER had to pay for a visit like this except my co-pay. I hate insurance companies!

Ok.. that is it... It is only 9:20 AM and it has already been a very crappy morning. All this on top of my shit work situation. OK.. gotta go call BCBS and yell at them.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oohh.the evil people at BCBS. I feel your pain!!

11:47 AM  
Blogger Sporty said...

Sorry that it has started out so bad. How could he have been so off on the cost of the U/S? I hope that you were able to get the shit straightened out with BCBS. I hate insurance companies!!!!

Thinking of ya! Enjoyed talking to ya last night. Look forward to doing it again.

12:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It sounds like health insurance sucks!
You should move over here (UK), we have a national health service, it's slow, but free :)
Sorry about the ovulation issue hon. I had a follie scan done on cd#11 one cycle, showed nothing. I ovulated and got pg on day 19. Unfortunately m/c'd, but that's not the point :)

6:31 AM  
Blogger Jessigirl said...

I hope things are going better for you today. I am really confused as to why he misquited you so much. I think you should talk to him about that. Have a great weekend!

Jess

4:03 AM  
Blogger Jessigirl said...

How are you? Give us an update!

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here