Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 22, 2006

cd 3

Plan for the month... cd 3...

1. Start 50 mg of Clomid on cd 5... (had a u/s last week and everything is clear)
2. Sonohystogram scheduled for 12:30 on Tuesday... cd 8
3. Continue Cipro for another 7 days... hopefully it will knock out the bladder infection.
4. Hire a fabulous new teacher... I actually found one I am sort of excited about... but I have to wait until next week before we can get her hired... pray nothing goes wrong.
5. Plan for my vacation!!! We are now in the 2ww!
6. Lose 15 - 20 pounds in the next 10 days to be in prime swimwear shape (suck).

Mr. D. is in all day rehearsals for his latest show... I am at home alone and very bored! There are a million things that I could be doing... like housework... or planning for school next year... or crap like that... but I am just sitting on my sofa... vegging out... I think the Cipro is still sort of kicking my ass. But I have got to do something before I go crazy watching bad tv and surfing the net all day... Maybe my work today will be to make a "to do" list to get me started on all the crap I need to do but don't want to... and then I could start working on the list tomorrrow...

Or maybe I could just go to the pool.

I would be the worst ever stay at home wife /mom...

OK.. seriously... I have got to find something to do... as soon as Oprah is over.

7 Comments:

Blogger Krista said...

Glad things are starting off with a bang this cycle. I will keep my fingers crossed about the new teacher. And your day sounds a lot like several of mine in the last week only I am supposed to be WORKING from home.

4:25 PM  
Blogger Ally said...

Hi Jamie,

I am so excited about this cycle for you. It will definately give you some answers with the SHG. I had it done and it isn't bad at all.

Geez, I can't believe you still have that bladder infection...I hope the Cipro works.
Relaxing until you feel better is a definate plan.

So jealous of your vacation. Pet a dolphin for me!!

Talk to you on Monday!

9:52 AM  
Blogger ellie said...

I wandered into you blog- and I have to say THANKYOU! I have to fly to florida for work in 1.5 months and I go a day early- I have been wondering what the heck I am going to be doing with my time in Florida in August- I mean besides thinking I am going to die from the heat and the fear of hurricane.
Anyhow, thought I would also mention that I use diflucan for bladder stuff- works on yeast stuff too.
Takes 1 little pill but I usually do the one, then 3 days later do a second round.

11:40 AM  
Blogger Serendipity said...

yeah! Isn't SAHM the best?! I find myself sitting amidst chaos and think to myself...I don't have anything to do!

10:39 AM  
Blogger Crazy Me said...

Some of the girls you met at the candle party lay out every weekend. Call me if you are interested in hanging by the pool with us. BTW - we have a "no looking" rule when we enter or leave the water. LOL!

7:16 PM  
Blogger Jessigirl said...

Good luck today!!!

6:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm anxiously awaiting news on how it went...

6:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here