Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 03, 2006

And we're off!

We should be leaving the house in about 30 minutes for our vacation! We are just waiting on the laundry in the dryer and then we can head out. Today is an 11 hour drive from Dallas to Pensecola, Florida. We have several books on cd and I am really excited to start off with the book Marley and Me because I have heard wonderful things about it! I am always a little sad to leave behind my fur-babies and they always look so lonely right before we leave. But I know Nicole will take great care of all of them while I am gone so there is nothing to worry about.

I have stocked up on all the bladder essentials!!! Thank you so much for all of you advice.. I have AZO Standard, Urelle, Cranberry pills, probiotics, and alka seltzer (all thought I am not to sure what the alka seltzer does...) I am feeling a bit better and I hope I will be able to get this thing under control naturally.

I will have the laptop so I will be posting and checking in regularly. Mr. D. wants me to blog our whole vacation so we will have it like a travel journal.

So we're off on our wonderful fun-filled adventure... it is raining here today so that makes it ever better to zip off and head towards the sun!

Oh by the way... it is cd 14.
Wish us luck.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marley and Me was one of the best books I have ever read. You will love it!! Have a great vacation you have earnedit.

4:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wishing you luck and a safe trip.

6:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here