Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Vacation Day 2




Vacation day 2...
Sitting on the bed and breakfast balcony watching the sunset... listening to the outdoor symphony 1 block away playing show tunes and patriotic standards. We are planning to walk down to the beach at dark to watch the fireworks over the ocean... eating cheese and crackers and sharing a bottle of wine. Pretty flipping perfect.

Today we got in to Sea Side at about 2 and spent the afternoon on the beach... swimming and playing silly games like "name all the songs you can that mention states in them". So wonderful I can not even describe it.

Last night we stayed at an Extendeed Stay hotel in Pensecola... we arrived at 11:30.. the lady at the desk was so drunk that she couldn't walk straight! She gave us the wrong keys and then walked us up to the room carring her huge "grape soda" We loooved her... even though we were slightly alarmed that we had never seen anyone THAT drunk at their work!!!!! ... Lucille... we will never foget you!!!!

My mom and grandma arrive tomorrow and we move into the condo. Can wait to see them!

Having a wonderful time... wish you were here.

7 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

I'm glad you are having a great time. I definitely wish I was there, it looks beautiful! Enjoy your vacation

5:31 AM  
Blogger DD said...

Trust me, I wish I was there, too!

6:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FABULOUS!!! welcome to florida...enjoy your stay, kick back, soak up the sun, have fun...you have worked really hard for this time off!
best wishes, and happy traveling!!
kris in gainesville(FL),
long-time reader
:-)

8:23 AM  
Blogger tammy said...

You look so relaxed! So glad that things are going well.

9:00 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

I am so envious of your vacation! It looks beautiful! I really want to know how Marley and Me turned out, so post us on it! I am saving my copy of it for when I go on vacation in August.

10:18 AM  
Blogger Sporty said...

You look great Jamie!!! Enjoy your vacation. I will be thinking about ya!

Take care.

10:34 AM  
Blogger Ally said...

Drink one for me Jamie!

2:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here