Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Bright red... NOTHING!

Today is 2 weeks 1 day since I finished the provera... nothing.

I wore white pants today to work. Tempting fate. All women over the age of 13 know the "Curse of the White Pants." We all know that wearing white pants anywhere near that time of the month will cause your period to come... usually in a gush... causing mom to have to run up to school and bring you a change of clothes. It never fails... until today. I no longer believe in this curse... along with the several other myths I have given up on like "Go on vacation and you will get pregnant" and "Get drunk and you will get pregnant" and my personal favorite "Have unprotected sex and you will get pregnant". Lies.. all of them.

Today is the day I am supposed to call the nurse. Two weeks and 1 day. I am for sure not calling today. To busy... to angry.. to sad. After today it will be a day to day thing. I just can't bare the thought of introducing more chemicals to my body right now... I mean... eventually my period will start on its own right? As for my symptoms of missing AF/ PMS... the 5 pounds is still hanging on making it super horrifying to try to get dressed in the morning (or to walk by a mirror for that matter), since everything is a little to tight and I look puffy. The boob soreness has gone from a 10 to about a 6... only hurting if I poke them or run into something with them (easy to do... they are huge). And the other things I am feeling tend to be stomach-ish (heartburn... etc...). Oh yeah... and depression, hopelessness, tired, irritability. and a general pissed-at-the-world feeling. I will keep you posted on if and when I call the nurse. (sigh.)

OK... enough whining... time to either get on the ellipitical or eat something incredibly high in carbs and comforting... hmmmm... what will I do???

(hahahaha... I totally crack myself up.)

7 Comments:

Blogger BigP's Heather said...

I say eat something - screw the elliptical.

9:32 AM  
Blogger Kir said...

I am so sorry that witch is not arriving , what a horrible show of manners.

I second Heather, eat something !!!!!

9:33 AM  
Blogger Paige said...

I third that thought, eat something!

but the elliptical will make you feel better.....ha! eat something!

really hoping she comes soon so you can get back to a schedule.

11:11 AM  
Blogger Kellie said...

Take a pregnancy test ... that ALWAYS brings on my period.

11:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My thoughts are with you. Eat something!

3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*sigh* What a sad commentary on my life that I have nothing better to do than check to see if YOU got your period!

I assume that it has to start eventually, right?

7:03 PM  
Blogger Jenna said...

Hey Jamie, I lost your e-mail address. Can you please send me an e-mail?
Thanks,
Jenna
jenainwonderland@aol.com

6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here