Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 25, 2006

Is it just me...

Is it just me or does it sometime feel like all of your relationships are falling apart at once?

(Not my husband (who met me at the door with a glass of wine and a candlelight dinner... then pie... then a tall glass of Jack)... just everyone else).

My students are mad at me... I am strict and over work them...

I am totally overworked... I spend all my time at school...

I spend all my time at school... I am exhausted....

I am exhausted.... I don't have the patience to be a friend...

My friends don't call... I feel neglected....

I feel neglected... I resent my parents...

My parents don't understand... I call my brother

My brother pisses me off... I am lonely...

I am lonely... I want a baby...

I don't have a baby... I am depressed

I am depressed.... I throw myself into to work...

I work to much... I am a perfectionist...

I am a perfectionist... My students are lazy...

I am demanding... Who can live up to my demands?

Ok... chalk it up to a really bad day at work... go to bed... try again tomorrow.

cd... ???...nothing new.

7 Comments:

Blogger Krista said...

I understand the cycle, it is hard to break. You have to be under a great deal of stress with the crap of your cycle right now. Please take care. Thinking of you.

6:01 AM  
Blogger Paige said...

hoping better days lie ahead for you.

6:34 AM  
Blogger BigP's Heather said...

Hope things start looking up soon.

6:56 AM  
Blogger Sporty said...

I hope that today is better!

Thinking about ya!

8:15 AM  
Blogger Kir said...

I think all of could have written this post at one time or another.
I am wishing you a peaceful tomorrow.

9:38 AM  
Blogger Jessigirl said...

I hope you are having a better day! Hope you know I love ya!

10:54 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I definately can relate to the never-ending chain of events - one thing leads to another which causes another. I have no advice to give b/c I know that I don't take any when I am going through those feelings.
I hope things turn around soon. I am thinking of you.

Jenn

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here