Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Math. (with little update)

Today I thought I would do the math...

My last "normal" period was June 20 that was 63 days ago.
My strange "sludge" period was July 26 that was 28 days ago.
I started provera on July 29 that was 26 days ago.
I finished provera on August 7 that was 17 days ago.
I was supposed to call the nurse if I hadn't started AF on August 22 that was 2 days ago.

So I figure if the "sludge" was a "real" period in disguise and if the provera didn't fuck things up worse than they already were... then another period should start in approximately 6 more days on or around what "should" be cd 34.

That is what I am waiting for.
I may break down and call the nurse... but I don't want anymore meds.

Boob pain is almost totally gone. Weight is still up by 4 pounds. Mood is "too busy to care".

See how much I don't care... I mean I am not even thinking about any of this.

I called the nurse and she got permission for me from the doctor to wait. I told her I might change my mind after another week or so... but for now I think my body is adjusting to the lack of fake-hormones and I just don't want to fuck up this "normal" feeling. She said to call her if I needed anything or when I finally do start my period... she also suggested that I "take a hpt... just in case"... bahhahahahahahahaha. She doesn't know that I haven''t had any sex since late JULY because of my fear of the provera!!! On that note I should mention that I did decide to give up my vow of provera induced celibacy last night... it just wasn't working out... thank god I am not a nun...I would be in big trouble this morning. (wink.)

9 Comments:

Blogger Kir said...

c'mon AF everyone is waiting on your arrival. Dont' make us come looking for you.

Hope she shows soon
Kir :)

5:13 AM  
Blogger Sporty said...

Well...you may just be on to something there. If AF doesn't show...you really should call.

I'm thinking about ya!!!

5:42 AM  
Blogger Kellie said...

I'm guessing your sludge was actually a period.

I don't blame you for not wanting anymore drugs. I think I would call the nurse and see what her suggestion is. Maybe they can do an ultrasound and see what's happening? I would think that if they code that properly your insurance should cover it. It wouldn't be "fertility" related as much as "what's wrong with me?" related.

Hope it's resolved soon.

6:11 AM  
Blogger hope548 said...

Sounds very frustrating! My periods lately are almost non-existent. They come, but are so light that I imagine my lining would never cut it if a fertilized egg actually tried to settle there. By the way, I'm a fellow Texan.

I hope your period shows up soon!

10:30 AM  
Blogger Ally said...

sucks jamie...

come join us tonight for a ipp sister bonding...you know the place.

3:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am reluctant to post replies and am really afraid to even suggest this, but I would recommend doing a pregnancy test (just in case). Hope that helps. . . .sometimes that's a possible reason why there is no withdrawal bleeding after Provera. . . . .
Wishing you all the best.

4:23 PM  
Blogger jungle dream pagoda said...

Glad we're getting together tonight,because rather than leave a comment I wanted to chat in person, but I am still reading.

8:16 AM  
Blogger jungle dream pagoda said...

Glad we're getting together tonight,because rather than leave a comment I wanted to chat in person, but I am still reading.

8:17 AM  
Blogger jungle dream pagoda said...

oops! I posted twice. sorry.

8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here