Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 02, 2006

uuugggghhh... confusion.

My body is doing very weird things. Imagine that... MY body acting strange... shocking.

On Thursday morning when I woke up I had a tiny (teeny tiiiiny) bit of blood on the TP. It was not even enough to be red or brown... it was beige-ish taupe. I was sure that in an hour or so it would be heavier and AF would come...I waited and waited... I went to the bathroom several times to check... and... nothing... all day... nothing.

On Friday mid-day there was again "something" there... This time it was the lightest slightest pink color... waaaay lighter than my much beloved carnation pink crayon and probably even lighter than "mah tu fay-vor-right" colors... blush and bashful (theatre nerds will get it). It was barely there, but there never the less, in a very small tint of pink. Again I thought that within an hour I would start... plus I yelled at my students for forgetting (for the 3rd day in a row) to bring in their f-ing fundraising money so I was pretty sure PMS was settling in. But... again... nothing.

Today is Saturday... again mid-afternoon there was the pink. No heavier or darker than yesterday... I have had a pretty intense headache all day.. but it seems sinus-y and there are thunderstorms rolling in so it could be that... and my face is a bit broken out... but again... nothing else on the TP. Nothing. NOTHING. N-O-T-H-I-N-G!!!!

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON??????? What have I done to deserve this ttc purgatory??? I just don't get it.

So here I sit... confused... again.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Steel Magnolias...great reference. I don't know either. Have they tested your FSH? I am sure they have....I am still hoping for you.

1:51 PM  
Blogger ellie said...

I am so sorry- you have the patience of a saint! I'd have gone crazy by now. I hope that af shows it's face soon and that you will be on your way!

2:27 PM  
Blogger jungle dream pagoda said...

Thanx for a little sumpin-sumpin for the theatre nerds to giggle about.I think pink sounds promising (she said with a sheepishly encouraging smile).

4:59 PM  
Blogger Ally said...

Did the drs want to do an U/S to see what the hell is going on in there? I would ask them...enough of this bullshit already. Either that bitch is gonna show so I can choke her or she's not.

Gee, can't you see how frustrated this has even gotten me? LOL

Love ya!

5:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am soooo happy that I found your website - a friend actually sent it to me. I am in the same boat, I have not gotten a period on my own in Freb 19th. I tried provera and clomid - I got my period on those meds but I never ovulated and I am STILL waiting. I am so glad to hear someone say something REAL and not
"just relax it will happen" or"you haven't been trying for THAT long"!!! Good luck to you and bitch all you want because IT DOES SUCK and you should be allowed to bitch when you want!!!!

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here