Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Knock Knock... Am I late???

After almost 100 days guess who decided to show up at my door at 5:30 this morning?

Yep... gush... cd 1.

Time to celebrate... even though the bitch cheated me out of another hour of sleep... because who can go back to bed after getting AF after 3 months MIA. Plans are swirling through my head... I guess I need to see the dr. in the morning for a cd 2 blood draw and u/s and start my clomid challenge on day 5. I guess we will finally see what my fsh levels are and get an estimate on my 35 (minus 1 month) year old egg supply. Wow.. I am really looking forward to 5 days of a double dose of clomid (100 mg) YIKES! Well that is it... she is back... apparently I still have a few AF's left in me.

Cramps... sort of intense in the back... but manageable.

Flow... heavy.

Bloat... still here - so far the 7 pounds gained since my last period (in JUNE) are still hanging on.

Mood... happy but crabby. Never been so thankful for PMS.

Let the party begin!

Ding Dong the witch is back!

15 Comments:

Blogger Kir said...

Yea, even though it is AF, it's good she's here and good that you can move on and cycle. I am so excited for you Jamie. GOOD LUCK!!!

4:48 AM  
Blogger Feebee said...

Jamie - delurking to say that I've never been so pleased to hear the AF has arrived. Best of luck with this cycle!

5:20 AM  
Blogger DD said...

Congrats(?)

Let's get this party started.

6:02 AM  
Blogger Kellie said...

Congrats. It's a new start Jamie.

7:01 AM  
Blogger Sporty said...

I am happy to hear that she finally decided to grace you with her presence.

Time to get going....Don't talk about the b-day thing....remember....mine is the day after yours.

Thinking about ya!!!!

8:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't usually comment on here, but after almost 100 days the witch's arrival deserves comment! Hurray!

9:41 AM  
Blogger BigP's Heather said...

Congrats! Hope the clomid isn't too horrible for you! (Have you fully prepared everyone?)

9:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Believe it or not the clomid made me really happy and put me in a great mood - I hope it does the same for you!!!!! It's nice to see things working out!!! GOOD LUCK!!! - Natalie

11:17 AM  
Blogger Jenna said...

AWESOME! That is such great news!!

12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay!! She's here!!! We've all been waiting with you!

12:44 PM  
Blogger Jessigirl said...

WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!! I am SO excited for you! YAY Clomid Challenge!

1:21 PM  
Blogger Heather W. said...

How do you spell relief...? I am glad she is back for you!

2:39 PM  
Blogger jungle dream pagoda said...

Yay,shes back with all her wonderful possibilities!

4:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah! I haven't commented in a while but this is cause for a celebration! Good luck on the Clomid!

9:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo-hoo~! I am so happy and
excited for you! I am a long
time lurker but had to de-lurk
to convey my excitedness for
you!

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here