Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

funk.

I just wanted to say thank you for all your comments. It is just unbelievable to have a community out there that supports me from all over the world when in my real life it seems so hard to find people who understand.

I have been very busy at work. The first show of our season opens next Wednesday.. it is crunch time. I am at the point that I am eating, sleeping and breathing this production... so I have had little time to do much else. I have really been fighting a huge depression about my cyst... whenever I think about having another setback at this time it is almost to much to take... so until I can get this show on its feet I am just avoiding thinking to much about it.

I started b/c pill on Sunday night and have lay awake the last 2 nights at 3 am feeling the nausea. I am sure my body is confused.... "OK you have been forcing me to ovulate for the past year and now you DON'T want me to ovulate??? WTF???" My mornings are slow because of nausea but get better around lunchtime. Hopefully in about another week my body will catch on to the new plan and the pukey feeling will subside.

Many of you talked about going ahead with the surgery to remove the cyst. As far as I know that is not really an option right now. I want to wait at least a month and see what is happening... Mr. D. is very much against me having surgery until we know that the cyst won't shrink I won't be worrying about the removal. I think it is sweet that he only wants me to do the least evasive procedure because he doesn't want me to have to go through anymore than I have to. But I can promise you if this thing isn't gone in a month or two.... we are going in to get it. I won't be waiting 6 months to a year just to see what Oliver decides to do. That is for sure.

That is it. I just wanted to give an update. I am trying hard to keep my head above water right now and not let myself sink into another funk.

But honestly... I am feeling pretty funky.

6 Comments:

Blogger BigP's Heather said...

I'm sorry. I hope the cyst does shrink, that would be nice. Isn't pco just dandy.

Hope you keep your head above the funk. Anything I can do to help?

5:21 AM  
Blogger Kir said...

Well let's hope that cyst just GOES AWAY!!! In the meantime take good care of yourself, do nice things for you and it sounds like Mr D is taking very good care of you too.(which is such a good thing)
If you need help avoiding the funk just come find me and I'll do what I can to make you giggle.

((hugs))

6:13 AM  
Blogger Paige said...

Keep tredding water Jamie to keep afloat, we are here helping you, holler if you need it because funks can be somewhat like a big black hole.

6:33 AM  
Blogger Heather W. said...

(((HUGS)))

8:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry...your poor body must be in such a tizzy! Don't worry, you have a plan of attack, and I'll bet anything that cyst will shrink on its own and you'll be back in business.

Laughter is great medicine, just like piccinigirl said..if you want a good giggle, check out my blog and look under the latest "Weird Wednesday" posting, "From There to Here". You've spent enough time with doctors lately to get a good laugh, I think. I hope you leave the funk in the dust soon =)

4:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Setbacks are awful, no matter how you look at it. I hope the production keeps the funk at bay as best it can. A colleague of mine had a plum today, and I thought of you - wow, that booger is big isn't it? By the way, I'll be joining you next week for the BCPs to reduce cysts plan - I hate every little evil pill.

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here