Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 14, 2007

cd 15... UPDATED

Saw my nurse today... I thought it would be to trigger... but the eggs aren't quite cooked yet. I have 3 dominate follies and 1 right behind (18mm, 17mm, 17mm, & 14mm). The plan now is to wait until Sunday at 11:00 to trigger and then IUI on Monday at 4pm. So it looks like we will have 3 targets for sure! So that is good news. I am still using my (sucky) opk's and if I get a natural surge before Sunday I am supposed to call the nurse at home and she will meet me up at the office to do the IUI within 24 hours of the surge (without the trigger).

School is going well... the lexapro has really made such a difference in the way I feel. I am going to the gym 6 days a week and I am working very hard to get in to shape. I have lost 7 pounds and so I am back to 152. My goal is 135... who knows... maybe by Christmas... (providing I am not pg!)

Other than that everything is fine. I will spend all day tomorrow up at school with the kids for a "build day" for our upcoming show. The day is scheduled from 10am - 10pm... but the show is abstract and minimalistic... so it may not take that long.... but there are 3 huge backdrops to paint... so who knows...

That is it for now.. I will keep you posted on the status of the big "O".
(Remember when the big "O' was something else entirely???)

Update - Sunday - I had 3 good follicles today (24mm, 22mm, & 22mm). Got my trigger today at 11:00 and tomorrow we do the IUI at 4pm... any advice? I am sort of nervous and excited at the same time! I'll post tomorrrow.

11 Comments:

Blogger Heather W. said...

Good luck hun! Sounds like a busy weekend!

6:36 AM  
Blogger Jessigirl said...

I gotta have an update!!!!

11:10 AM  
Blogger Mommy Someday said...

Hi! Good luck! I had my trigger and IUI last weekend. It was totally painless and over really quickly. Sending good thoughts your way!!

4:43 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Good luck tomorrow! I have my IUI tomorrow too. I hope we both have good news in 2 weeks.

6:04 PM  
Blogger zbayardo said...

i wish i had some wonderfully relaxing words of wisdom but i'm sort of a loser when it comes to that so i'll just stick with GOOD LUCK!!! you'll be in my thoughts!

6:15 PM  
Blogger elle said...

Good luck!!

7:36 PM  
Blogger Sporty said...

Good luck Jamie! I pray that everything goes smoothly for you! I will be thinking of you today.

Take care.

5:26 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I hope everything went smoothly. The two week wait will have a whole new meaning this time around. Good luck to you.

5:38 AM  
Blogger AwkwardMoments said...

good luck to you and the IUI

8:20 AM  
Blogger Kristen said...

Good luck with everything! I hope the IUI went smoothly.

Swim, spermies, swim!

11:20 AM  
Blogger Jessigirl said...

I'm thinking of you!!! Call me tonight!!

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here