Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Blogger Sucks

This is how obsessive-compulsive I am... I am letting this blog (that I started to help me relax and vent) ruin my EFF-ING DAY!

Yesterday I had so free time at work while the choreographer was working with the kids so I decided to write a long blog and post it later...fine. I wrote it in MSWorks and then emailed it to myself to post later that night... fine. Then I spent HOURS both last night and this morning trying to post the friggin' thing! The only thing that I can figure out is that blogger is a total bitch and (like me) wants things done a certain way. She probably got all pissed of about the MSWorks and email thing and then spent the whole night pouting about it and not allowing me to post my mediocre (at best) drivel about yesterday... . I think that I have figured her out and that I am posting in the "acceptable" way today. Hopefully she will forgive me and let me post this blog... if not I may have breakdown and throw this whole frigging computer out the GD window! (Which isn't fair... it isn't his fault that Blogger is such a whore).

As for today... feeling yucky... peeing a lot... nauseous... GROUCHY. I know that these are all psychosomatic symptoms that are just my imagination. My friends ay PW have assured me that there is NO WAY I could have even the teensey-ist symptom on CD19. And I know that they are right! So I either have a little bug or I am a little psycho...

...or a little pregnant.

PS - More words blogger spell check doesn't know... DRIVEL... MSWorks... and BLOGGER.

1 Comments:

Blogger Charles Riedmueller said...

Blogger was just hosed. Happens all the time. So much so, that it is called getting "bloggered".

I'll read for a while and comment from time to time. Hope I'm welcome. :-)

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here