Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 25, 2004

Weird...

D.B., a random guy that I dated in 10th grade (in California) just sent me an email through classmates.com and said that he would love to "get in touch with me". I really liked this guy in high school and he was always really nice to me... but I feel weird about emailing him... after 16 years!

REWIND TO 1988: This is what I remember: D.B. was older than me and I liked him a lot because he was VERY popular and very cute in a blond surfer-type way... He was prom king and a football star when he was a senior. We dated for a couple of months when I was 16 and he was 19... he broke up with me (can't remember why... probably to date someone his own age who would do more than just make-out with him) I was heartbroken. I remember driving by his house at night listening to very sad 80's music... Then my family moved to Texas. And that was that.

FAST FORWARD to 2004:... 16 years later I get an email from him???? Weird.

I think I will talk to Mr. D about this. I definitely need a male perspective....

1 Comments:

Blogger Kath said...

I reckon he is going through a "What does this all mean" mid-life crises. Why are all the nice girls he dated happily married when they could be pining for him? High Fidelity with John Cusack should shine some light on the matter.

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here