Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 22, 2004

Anonymous... you may want to check this out...

We know who you are... thanks to the PW moderators and the Blogger Webmaster.

We have your ip address and that can tell the police where you live...

There are laws against what you are doing... Both here and on PW...

FROM CYBERSTALKING LEGISLATION...
check it out...http://gsulaw.gsu.edu/lawand/papers/fa00/jefferson_shafritz/#I.%20Cyberstalking:%20%20Introduction

"Cyberstalking is not easy to define, and no universal definition is accepted. [2] One possible definition is "the use of the Internet, e-mail or other electronic device to hound another person. It can involve ongoing harassing or threatening behavior. " [3] Query whether this definition really rises to the level of cyberstalking. Is hounding enough?
Perhaps a better definition comes from the 1999 Deparment of Justice ("DOJ") Report on Cyberstalking ("DOJ Report") that refers to cyberstalking as "the use of the Internet, e-mail, or other electronic communications device to stalk another person." [4] The DOJ further clarifies stalking as "harassing or threatening behavior that an individual engages in repeatedly. " [5] The Internet is a highly efficient way for stalkers to do what they have always done – intimidate, terrorize, and harm their victims. With the Internet, the perpetrator can be a stranger across the country (or even another country) or a co-worker "as close as the next cubicle. " [6]
Cyberstalking takes many forms: sending hostile e-mails to the victim, spreading untruths in a chat room, and even posing as the victim in chat rooms and e-mail messages. [7]


So... Once again... Your posts are not welcome here...

If you spam me again... I will take action.

4 Comments:

Blogger Charles Riedmueller said...

Whoa.

Your site just got really exciting, Jamie.

Do it again!!

[kidding]

I actually do wish I could see all those deleted comments. Total voyeurism, you see. Like a reality show.

[kidding again]

I'll go back to creepy lurking now. [kidding x3]

I enjoy your site . . . but "PW" still makes me think you're talking about me.

;-)

7:31 PM  
Blogger Kath said...

So now that its all over you can continue obsessing about TTC.

BTW, like Pus-Wank (I am sure you have seen all the truncations possible and should I ever need to refer to you again i can go back to PW) I would have liked to read your spammers comments. Its been an otherwise boring day.

7:43 PM  
Blogger Charles Riedmueller said...

"Pus-Wank"

Hmmm. Not sure I like that one so much.

I really didn't think through all the nicknames before naming my site, I guess!

5:23 AM  
Blogger ErinMary said...

Wow, Jamie!!! See what happens when you get off line for 24 hours to get ready for Thanksgiving? Holy Shit. Creepy.
Talk to you soon.
-Erin

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here