Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 18, 2004

Wish I may... Wish I might...

cd 30... no AF... this must be one of those 32-34 day cycles I have... was in a really decent mood today... so no bad PMS... although I do feel that slight cramping that means the bitch will be here... soon...

Do you ever wish...

Ok... I am actually gonna say it...

Do you ever wish... that you could wish infertility on someone????

(Lightning strikes!!!!)

Not permanent infertility... I am not that mean and heartless... but just to give some of the fertiles a little taste of what it feels like to be me. You all know the fertiles I mean... (if not... go back and read my post from two days ago.) I just wish that for a little while these ladies could stand in my shoes... they don't even have to walk a mile... just STANDING in my shoes or the shoes of most of the infertiles I know would probably riock them to the core.

*To know the pain of sitting in a OB/GYN... NOT pregnant... again...
*To stay up all night cramming for your Phd. in Googlology with a masters in infertility...
*To know ALL the cutesy terms like BBT, "o", HPT, IUI, IVF, and ANA...
*To cry every time you get AF because you were so sure you were pg..
*To not trust your own body... even hate you body
*To stop walking through the baby department on your favorite shops because it hurts to damn much...
*To have people ask you"When are you gonna have a baby?" and really not know IF you CAN have a baby....
*To listen to assvice after assvice while smiling and knodding because it is you mom, pr sister, or friend who is talking...

I just wish I could give people a short lesson...like a "It's A Wonderful Life" look at how your life would be if you were in my shoes...

Maybe then ... When I granted their precious fertility back... they could finally shut the fuck up.

Tag... You're it.

5 Comments:

Blogger JenP said...

I think I stopped being so kind a while back. Now I wish for permanent infertility, because I am bitter, I am barren and I sure as heck am bitchy!!

I too wish there was a way for people to somehow get a clue before they opened their mouths. I haven't been to 'that' part of any store in 2 years. I just can't do it anymore. I'm tired of buying baby gifts and Congrats cards and not that I would wish these ladies didn't have their babies, I just wish they could live a year like this and see how we cope. Then maybe they'd stop judging us.

Hope AF does stay away. Best wishes.

4:02 PM  
Blogger ErinMary said...

I'm just so frustrated....it sounds a little like....FUCK FUCK FUCKITY FUCK FUCK MOTHERFUCKER!!! Deep breath, and repeat...

6:19 PM  
Blogger Kath said...

I don't exactly wish IF but I do want some fucking gratitude. Heres why:

In Australia 1 in every 7 couples will need fertility treatment to get preggers. We are that 1 in 7. So the 6 other couples owe me fucking big time!

I take cheques.

7:05 PM  
Blogger Jenna said...

Hey,
I am really bitchy today so I would agree. That evil horrible bitch found me last night 4 days early. I hadn't even had a chance to hide! I am with you I just want them to stand in my shoes or any of our shoes. I am going to a new ob/gyn on the first. I don't want to go in there. Gyn visits suck. OB visits are so happy and everyone is so nice and they are so exciting. Gyn visits are just cold and bitter. I am going to hate seeing all the pg women. Last night I was at work when I started and I was a real bitch. All those stupid pg women even worse the m/c calls. I hate everything. I hope the bitch can't find you this month.

3:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are right on the money, I'm glad I'm not the only one who has wished this on someone!

My TTC blog is at www.fieldfamilynews.com/babyfield...email me for the passcode.

thefields@fieldfamilynews.com

CJ

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here