Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 21, 2004

Trolls on PW... and lurking here... fuck off!

I have a TROLL problem... no... not here... but on Pregnancy Weekly... Mainly for my now infamous "accutane advice". Here is the thing... Melissa, the accutane girl, went over to another page and they all got upset over my "bitterness and hateful" advice of telling her not to take accutane and that is causes birth defects...

These are actual posts from the PW message boards directed at me... well me and the other women TTC... but mostly me.

*I have not included names to protect the guilty... except for Melissa (aka Bella&Taeos&?'smama ) ...who has posted on the Pregnancy Weekly Actively Trying page and the March 2004 page... who can not keep her mouth shut! This is the kind of person that she and is just an example of what kinds of things she and her friends have said over the past week.

***ADDENDUM - I decided to take out the name calling that I posted earlier about Melissa... mainly because although it felt good to write them.. I don't normally call people those names...I sunk to her level and I shouldn't have. For that and that alone I am sorry. BUT.. I really cracked up when Melissa's response on PW was more concerned that I questioned her appearance and made fun of her acne than about taking accountability for the vicious things that she has written. So, I have taken out my personal jabs at you honey... but I will say this... Melissa..." Pretty is as pretty does..."


Melissa wrote.. (making fun of my posts about not being able to conceive....):
"I came to pregnancy weekly cuz I have no kids and desperatly want a baby but am having no luck concieving one. I came here to rage and snarl at those who have babies and now they are firing back at me, so I must leave you insensitive little b!tches. I am going to cry and rub some lotion on my cervix and count how many days its been since af and pray to the heavens above and cry and take 12 pregnancy tests in one day even though my period isnt late. Screw you all.Yah know I dont like poking people especially with a sensitive subject, but HELLO! You come to pregnancy weekly, what in the world do you think you would find, PREGNANT WOMEN WITH KIDS! Holy $hit can it be??!! If I were ttc and had no kids I would go to wannabeamomma.com before I ever went to something called pregnancyweekly.com gosh I guess You just really need a high iq to get that one.
That is me taking quotes from all the freaken posts on ttc, bitter women, bitter bitter women"

Melissa's (confused) friend wrote:
"Oh ok, I'm cool with that, haha. I wasn't sure what was going on, lol. "

Another wrote:
"YEAH, i'm bitter, I sprinkled them (girls TTC) with baby dust, and the didn't even say THANK YOU..."

And Another wrote:
"Bitter is just the tip of the iceberg....I honestly think....
some of those women would drowned their own dog if she had the nerve to have puppies! LOL"

Melissa replies:
"Thanks girls, I guess they are all just upset since they are bonking every chance they get, and then there is me, dont sneeze around me or I'll be pregnant "

Her friend says (referrering to my accutane response):
"That's no excuse to be so damn mean! I really wanted to say that the reason some of them can't get PG is probably because their insides are ate up with hate, but then I'd be being mean. LOL, and your welcome Melissa....
we love ya here! BTW, what does BFN mean? I was afraid to ask over there... "

And yet another:
"Maybe these women would get pregnant if they'd get off the damn computer and go ****!"

OK... OK... OK...
Wow... I wonder why I feel so alone in my infertility isues. There are so many people out there who really "get it" I am so wrong to be bitter...

Maybe now my husband will sneeze on me and we will have a kid...

42 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow that got my insides all twisted up just reading it. Stop going to that horrible, hateful place and keep all your good advice for people who deserve it!
http://private-problems.typepad.com

11:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I would leave that hateful place. Is there another place that you can go? Also, "pregnancyweekly" is not a good place to be at if you have infertility issues. Why don't you join a support group or something? These people are just internet weirdos and I wouldn't let them get to me. Just keep blogging important issues, not drama from group of whack jobs.

1:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok. Unbelievable. Their ignorance is stifling. Darling - don't let them get you down. They should all be thanking their lucky stars that intelligence is not a pre-requisite for becoming parents.

What a pathetic bunch of insolent hags.

Moogielou
Fractured Fairytale

4:18 PM  
Blogger Lala said...

Stick with us, we may occaisionally be insolent and some of us are hags but never the two shall meet, *L*
Riffing off Moogielou!

5:44 PM  
Blogger Charles Riedmueller said...

Trolls on PW... and lurking here... fuck off!Every time I see "PW" on your site, I think you're talking to me for a sec. I started reading to see how I pissed you off.

hehehe

7:31 PM  
Blogger Kath said...

Its time to move on from pregnancy weekly. Sure they were good for a while, but there is only so much useful advice someone TTC for 4 weeks can offer.

there are several infertile boards out there. The troll will eventually get bored and move on.

8:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How Horrible. I am sorry that you have to deal with this hurtful nonsense. Stop going to the board. Stay on the blogs where you will get the love and support you need. Your "roaccutane" advice was spot on and I am sure you only wanted to pass on good advice.
Anyway good luck with testing. Hoping you get a postive result. Serena

3:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why dont you take some responsiblitly for what you say on PW and that you are hurting peoples feelings. there are pregnant women that read TTC and what you say comes off bitter and angry and you have on numerous insulted not just one but several diffrent women prengnant and not. YOU ARE THE TROUBLE MAKER Telling them they cant come on there...
I think you need to get a life somewhere outside of TTC and maybe your bitter angry ways will calm you down and turn you into the person you were before.
I am not saying you are wrong and they are right I think we who have said things to you are just in the wrong as you are. and to be totally honest what the hell do you expect you say hurtful things to pregnant women with raging hormones do you NOT EXPECT us to come and rip you to pieces???? Now you are playing the victom and I feel your blog friends need to know how HORRIBLE you have been. and when you say one mean thing to one person it is going to affect another pergnant reader and so on and so on.

when people say you are bitter and angry they arent being mean they are being honest with you.
UNDERSTAND THE MEAN THINGS YOU GET ARE IN RESPONSE TO YOUR ACTIONS!!!
I am sure there are other websites you can go to like
www.Stillactivelytryingbutreallypissedaboutit.com

7:40 AM  
Blogger Mrs. D. said...

Hey Anonymous...
Why don't you get some balls and post your name if you are going to make stupid comments??? Is it because you are one of the idiots that has been making the comments I listed??? Probably....

My posts on PW are open for anyone to read.. I DARE you to find ONE that is not supportive... I DARE you!!!

As for you and your "hormonal" friends... How long do you get to claim "hormonal" after having a baby??? You trouble makers are from the March 2004 board... That is 18 months... PUH-LEESE... Sometimes its hormones... and sometimes it that you are a plain old bitch.

7:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

O.k., so all of us ttc women are bitter because we can't have a baby. That at least makes sense, now someone, please explain to me; why, oh why are these knee-biting trolls all illiterate? Why, can't one of these pedantic, sanctimonious, caitiff asswipes learn to use correct punctuation and spelling. Tip of the day -- Your is possessive, as in mine; you're is You Are, as in you're an idiot who has too much time on your hands and likes to beat up on people because it makes you feel better -- learn it, live, USE it.

Jamie honey, the trolls can go fuck themselves (because after all, they're so fertile, I'm sure it won't be a problem to get pregnant, right?). People who are anonymously venial like that are small, insecure toads who like to dump all over other people because it makes them feel big for a moment -- but it's only for a moment because then they are forced to go back and being what they are and what they are isn't very pleasant.

Good for them that they can have as many babies as they want and that is not what upsets those of us still trying to conceive -- it's the insensitivity to our plight that upsets us. You're just wasting your breath trying to make one of these double epsilons (reference to a Brave New World) understand, let alone think.

xxxxoooo,
Emily
scrambledeggs

9:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:12 PM  
Blogger Jenna said...

WTF? What are these people retarded. Why did they post that over and over? Can they not read along with not being able to write. Did they not relize they were posting the same thing over and over again? I hope that is the reason not just because they are ignorant asshole fucks with nothing better to do! What I want to know is WHY THE FUCK DO PG WOMEN COME TO OUR BOARD? It is out board. We might go visit there from time to time but even when we have something to say about how stupid they are we don't. Even to those women bitching about not being able to drink! What the fuck is wrong with the people! I am really sorry that you are having to deal with these people. I hope that this doesn't cause you to leave pw you were there before most to these ignorant fucks. We are your friends, we love you and suport you, and would be so sad if you left. Reading this stuff though. I agree. I wish infertility on these stupid bitches. They don't deserve to bring a child into this world if they are this inmature now they are really going to mess up there children.
Jenna

12:15 PM  
Blogger Jenna said...

YOU STUPID FUCKING BITCH DOING THIS TO JAMIE BLOG STOP IT.

12:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:29 PM  
Blogger Mrs. D. said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Listen BITCH! You invited us to come and start shit with you. You spit in our faces. Yes bad karma is a bitch and what goes around comes around. ITS COMING BACK TO YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS 10 FOLD! You slapped us in the face, you started this fight! So we are going to end it!

12:57 PM  
Blogger Mrs. D. said...

Anonymous... And with 32 simple clicks you disappeared.... I left your last comment and one of your "cut and pastes" so all could see....

How about posting this shit with your name you evil bitch. I dare you!

Your children must be so proud of their mommy...

1:50 PM  
Blogger Mrs. D. said...

You seriously sound like a serial killer or a stalker... Do you realize that? I really think that you have GOT to get some help... what you are doing is not NORMAL... your children deserve to have a mom that is not psychotic... please for the sake of your kids... get some help...

3:03 PM  
Blogger Mrs. D. said...

My above post is to Anonymous (obviously!!!) ... not the sweet Susan!

Thank you Susan for your kind words.

3:07 PM  
Blogger Mrs. D. said...

Why??? Why Anonymous would you post all the mean things that your own board has posted???

I can just imagine the time it took you to go back and find all those quotes... You are a sick, sick woman...

Why would I erase this post??? It only proves that you are one of the evil women from the March 2004 and that you are completely insane.

4:19 PM  

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here