Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

BFN... duh... I never learn...

Tested this AM... BFN.

Today is somewhere between 7 (good healthy ovulation... ) and 10 (bad 14mm follicle ovulation)... I had one test in the house... don't know why I tested... I don't think that I will buy anymore tests... (unless I start feeling pukey)... I am on prometrium so there is no reason to test early... if I am pregnant there will be nothing else they can do (except Hcg which I hate because they always give BAD news) until they can give me an u/s at 5 weeks.... so there is no reason to test at all... plus I don't feel even one tiny bit pregnant... even with the prometrium.

Woke up with a sore throat this morning... dosed up on Advil Cold and Sinus and I am hoping that it goes away and doesn't get worse... uuuugggghhh.

Our Theatre Department Holiday party is tonight... it will be a lot of fun (and a lot of work...) The kids always get so hyper (even for high school aged...) I am looking forward to it and hope that I feel good and energetic tonight.

I didn't mention this but we have had houseguests for 4 nights... It is my friend M. (the one that took my baby name and used it and the one that was there when I feel apart in the movie theatre last month) her husband A. and their two kids T. and Greyson ages 18 months and 6 months). It is nice and tough having two babies in the house... They don't have a lot of toys here so it is becoming more difficult each day keeping them occupied. They bought a new house and because of MAJOR closing problems they were not able to get in and do some renovations to make it livable before they had to get out of the old house...(Like laying hardwood floors, painting, tiling the bathrooms.... etc... to me it sounds like they bought a TOTAL money pit... M. hates the house and they are having A LOT of issues fixing it up.)

I think they will be here one more night... But it is getting a little old having people here all the time (even though they are very gracious house guests.) So far... they have started several projects in the house... but nothing is getting finished. I offered for them so stay here as long as they need to (I thought it would be a couple of days) but it is weird because they are not hiring babysitters during the day when they are at the house working... so really A. works and M. has to take care of the boys... I am not sure why they are not getting help (they have the $$$ to pay a kid to sit there and play with the boys while they work...) Mr D. is in a show and getting home very late at night and then waking up to crying each morning.... I know we want children (BAD) but it is different when it is someone elses kids... Anyway... I really hope that this house works out for them... and I really hope they get out of my house before Mr. D. gets to the end of his patience rope.

BFN...
Sore Throat...
Party Tonight...
Houseguests...
Hubby working late...
Waking up to other peoples crying babies...
=
Not the best situation...


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry sweetie. Every BFN just blows and blows.

xxoo,
Emily
scrambledeggs

7:08 AM  
Blogger Lala said...

It'll all be over soon, I hope. I don't have visitors but I know your hell.

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here