Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Does this ice cream make me look fat?

Can someone PUH-LEESE tell my wonderful Mr. D. to stop buying me "surprise" pints of my FAV-O-RITE rocky road ice cream???

I love him... but I swear... I WILL eat it...
I. WILL. EAT. IT. ALL.
Every time.
In one sitting...
And then, I will blame my hubby... that I am sick from to much ice cream...
... and fat.

(Have I told you lately that I have the best hubby in the world???)

AND... my second surprise of the day... We have DSL now!!! (Mr. D is so cute... he made a big deal out of surprising me with it!!!) YAY! No more dial up! YAY! faster blogging!!! YAY! No more getting kicked off the internet!!!)

NO TTCSex last night... I was asleep by 9:00 PM... (So hopefully cd12 & 13 will be enough...)

Will update about my RE visit this afternoon... here's hoping the egg popped out and is floating through the tubes right now flirting with some 2 day old sperm....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here