Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Cd 21- A subtle reminder...

IT IS TOO EARLY TO TEST!!!
A little gift from my friend Jess... Actually, the one she sent me was in glitter letters... but it is just to big to go across my blog... Just open and shut your eyes really fast a bunch of times... see that kind of looks like glitter...

How long do you think I can hold out this time???? My goal is Sunday... cd 26... I KNOW many people still think this is too soon... but jeez... I am only human... If I make it to Sunday it will be a miracle...

Also, for your viewing pleasure...
This is Hannah... one of my 3 kitties... I got her for Valentine's Day 12 years ago. So... happy birthday Hannah you sweet little old lady (well.. if by "little" you mean 22 pounds.) She is laying on her giant duck... my Easter present last year from Mr. D. Hannah is kind of spoiled... and in case you can't tell by the glare... she is completely the boss of Lenny and Snoopy her two (much) younger brothers...

Hannah Claire Posted by Hello


Hannah is the kitty queen.... and kind of a bitch.

5 Comments:

Blogger Rosanne said...

Jamie, I'm all for early testing but even I think its too early. Maybe Doppo can hold onto your tests for you until its time. Maybe that's his superpower!

Rosanne

2:37 AM  
Blogger Sporty said...

Jamie, You're right! If you blink really fast it does look like glitter. The one that Jess made for you is really pretty.

Your queen kitty is georgeous!

Now, for the most important thing.... Hold out for as long as you can. If you make it to Sunday, I will be really proud of you. But, if not...I hope you get a BFP and I won't hold it against you.

Take care and thinking about you!
Chasity

4:25 AM  
Blogger ErinMary said...

Love the kitty! She looks like someone I know, my big black cat, Pooka. He wants to know if she's single. He's only 4 but he likes older women, and being bossed around.

7:39 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

Jaime,

Walk . . away . . from . . the . . stick. Just slowly turn around and leave the room. Now, don't go back into the room where the sticks are until at least Sunday or Monday. Pee in another bathroom. They will call your name and you don't want to answer them quite yet.

6:10 AM  
Blogger VHMPrincess said...

IT'S TOO EARLY!

Though I'd be jealous of the will power that can hold out til Sunday!

7:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here