Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

CD 9...

CD 9 - MM asked for pee this AM... LOW. Last month I got a HIGH on cd 10 and a PEAK on cd 12... so I am getting ready for the monthly TTCSexfest.

I am picking up Mr. D from the airport today... he has been in New Orleans since Sunday doing an industrial... (that is basically a live commercial for a company). These are traditionally very silly and for some strange reason (thanks to crazy corporate American) they pay really well! He has been staying in a really nice Hilton and did 16 mini-shows (about 6 minutes long) in 2 days. It is so strange how much I miss him when he is gone... I mean... it seems like he has been gone FOREVER and it has been 48 hours! Anyway... I am so glad he will be back today even though I will pick him up at the airport at 5:00 and he has to be at rehearsal at 6:30... Ahhh.. the life of an actors wife...

The TTCSex will be tricky this month because since Mr. D. is in rehearsals for THE FANTASTICS (playing El Gallo for those of you who are familiar with musical theatre.) He is rehearsing nightly until 11:30. By the time he gets home it is after midnight... and I have been asleep for a couple of hours. So... I will have to figure out good times for both of us because this weekend is probably the TIME... if last month is any indication... which with my body... well... you never know.

School is going well... we had our first rehearsal yesterday and it was pretty bumpy... but that is what rehearsals are for right?

YAY... Big Brother is on tonight... Is anyone else watching?

5 Comments:

Blogger Crazy Me said...

Hey James ... kinda watching Big Brother. I'm really just waiting for The Amazing Race to come on again. I LOVE the Fantastiks! I played Louisa twice ... can't hit those notes anymore though ... too many cigs between then and now!

Dinner soon?

2:49 PM  
Blogger Jessigirl said...

Jamie,

Good luck on the TTCsexfest...we still haven't come up with a good name that truley captures the meaning of TTCsex...hmmmm

What commercial is Mr D in, is it something we could look for? Or is it a more local company? I used to do radio commercials all the time up here, I think the funniest one I ever did was for a company called "Mike's Karate". The whole time I was wondering "who would take karate from a guy named Mike?, that's like naming a shop 'Bubba's Fine Crystal' or something".

Anyway, I'm rambling on...

Good luck with the MM, rehearsal times suck but it will be worth it in the end!

Love ya!

3:51 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

Jamie, good luck with the sexfest :) Crossing my fingers that this is your month.

8:16 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Jamie - Good luck with sexfest 2005! The mornings before work would be a good time - right after you test - or you could wake him for a 3am tryst!

Have a good one!

9:14 AM  
Blogger Jessigirl said...

Yeah, I am SO not a morning sex person, but it if works for you...go for it!!!! Stinky breath and all!!!

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here