Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 30, 2006

My hubby Doppo...

About a year ago in THIS POST I told you about my husband voicing anime... now you can see and hear a little bit of his work... Go HERE and the click on CONTENDERS... go to page 3 turn on your sound and click on DOPPO... yep that is my hubby... the guy above Doppo (Katuo) also shows Mr. D's famous "eating noises"... Good thing he has an acting coach for a wife huh???

We are on Super Bowl countdown and very excited for the commercial... We are having a couple of people over... but being very low key about the whole thing. Mr. D's agent called and we should get a check in the mail in the next 2 days... if the amount she mentioned was right it is almost double what we expected... we are not sure why or what that means but you can bet we will be RUNNING as fast as we can to the bank when we get it.

Other than that I am just trying to stay positive about TTC... but this month was especially hard for me. Today is cd 8 so we are gearing up for the marathon to start in a few days.

Anyway.. just thought I would share my handsome husband with the rest of the world...

4 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

Wow - Mr. D. is pretty intimidating! HOw cool is that to have your own animated character?
Good luck with the marathon!

8:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you guys! I will be on the lookout for a cowboy commercial:)

2:21 PM  
Blogger Cricket said...

Great to see the commercial, the main reason I'm watching the Super Bowl at all. Good one.

3:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I lurk on your website every now and then and saw that your hubby was going to be in a commercial. I saw it and I have to say, one of the funniest ones that was on!!!

3:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here