Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 10, 2006

No PEAK again...

Today is cd 19 and I just got my 9th HIGH in a row... Something is definitely weird so I think I will have to make an appointment with the doctor... I am apparently not ovulating and that scares the shit out of me. As if we were not having enough problems... now this... twice in 2 months.

So ... that just sucks. And I am no sure how to feel about al of this anymore. I am losing hope.

In other news... my students did a great job at their third competition on Saturday... but we did not win. We got a 74 year old lady judge who quite simply "didn't get" our absurdist play. What can you say? So that was also very disappointing.

I will try to write more later... just don't feel like I have much to say this morning.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shit. Sorry, Jamie.

8:16 AM  
Blogger Jenna said...

That really sucks.. one good thing if you can see the glass half full is your insurance should cover you not ovulating, and if you are still going to do the IUI's your doctor might be able to code it as you not ovulating and the ultra sounds might be covered... I know it sucks though.. it is just another thing not going right.. I am sorry...

1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no... that's sucky hon. Maybe the seeing the DR would be wise. I hope you get some answers soon. Good luck :)

5:06 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

what a pain in the ass. I am sorry that you are dealing with this.

Yeah for your students...I'm sure it has alot to do with their wonderful teacher.

thinking about you Jamie.

5:35 PM  
Blogger Ally said...

I hope the dr. can shed some light on things for ya.

Boo for the old lady judge!!

5:48 AM  
Blogger Sporty said...

Sorry Jamie...hopefully the doctor will be able to gain some sort of insight on what is going on.

Congrats to your students! I am sure that they did great.

Take care and I hope you know that you are in my thoughts.

7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here