Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

tuesday.

So far this week...

I got stood up on Easter Sunday by my own father.

I had to argue with my SIL about how ALL teachers do not suck.

I gained 2 pounds.

I got in a huge blow up fight with my co-teacher.. who basically decided to tell me today that he thinks I am lazy and selfish and that I don't work as hard as he does.

I found out that I didn't get any of the summer shows that I auditioned for.

and...

I have to be bombarded by the media with the wonderful news that Brooke and Katie both gave birth to perfect baby girls.


AND IT IS ONLY FREAKING TUESDAY!

6 Comments:

Blogger Rhea said...

I know. I can't believe it only Tuesday as well.

9:45 PM  
Blogger Sporty said...

Sorry that the week has started out so shitty for ya Jamie. I am hoping that it gets MUCH...MUCH...MUCH better.

Take care and thinking of ya!
Chasity

4:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope things improve rapidly for you hon :)

7:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any news on the TTC front hon? *crosses fingers for you*

5:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, but..at least you don't have to live with Tom Cruise..

I hope your week improves!

6:46 AM  
Blogger Thalia said...

Ugh Jamie I am sorry, what a horrible start to a week. I hope teh rest of the week was better.

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here