Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 26, 2006

R.I.P. Oliver Cyst

Oliver is gone.

I am now the latest participant in the Clomid Challenge.
I start big doses of clomid (100 mg) in Saturday.
I will also get a big fat hcg shot when I get a surge on my OPK...
The doctor doesn't want to miss this cycle... I already have 12 follies on one side and 7 on the other.
The nurse reminded me to take my prenatals... which I haven't been taking.
He said his goal is to "have me pg with twins very soon so we don't have to do this again".

(hope.)

(wish.)

(pray.)

I am trying to not be to nervous about what is going to happen to my body (ie.... my weight) or my mind (ie... my husband and students) with all this stuff going back into my body. I am scared (see post below). Just plain ol' scared.

Anyway... Oliver is gone. We are moving on.
I am still in my funk but at least this month will be interesting.

Sorry I am not jumping up and down excited... It is great news. Having hope is just not that easy for me... Maybe I am still pms-ing. I am still waiting for the buspar to kick in.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOLY GUACAMOLE!!!!!!!!!!!
that is awesome news!!!!!
hurray hip hip hurray!!!!!
the doc sounds great...

fingers crossed...hope springs eternal....

my prayers to you...this is so exciting!!! this WILL work...

kris

4:14 PM  
Blogger Krista said...

I hope Oliver is a one hit wonder and I hope your Doctor is right. But I'm with you. I can't jump up and down either. It's understandable. There will be time for celebrating.

7:48 PM  
Blogger Kir said...

wow, that is LOTS of good news. I have been thinking good thoughts for you and although I know how hard it is to get excited about anything IF related anymore, things looks GOOD Jamie, so enjoy the ride

FINGERS CROSSED SO TIGHT FOR YOU!!!!

good bye oliver!!!

6:49 AM  
Blogger BigP's Heather said...

YAY! I'm so glad he is gone. I never liked him anyways. He stunk and his momma dressed him funny. I totally wanted to push him down during recess last week.

Anyways, good luck with the Clomid - make sure to warn your loved ones. lol

8:32 AM  
Blogger Amy Elle said...

Yippie! Oliver is gone! I am hoping this will be the month.

10:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEAH! Good luck!

11:22 AM  
Blogger Paige said...

don't come round here no more Oliver! good luck with this cycle!

12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a great follicle number...Yes, get on those vitamins and let's hope that in 14 days we are in a great spot..
Best of luck to you.

4:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YIPEE!! That is great news! YAY,YAY,YAY!! I will jump up and down for ya, since you don't feel like it, LOL!!

5:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG Jamie! I am so happy for you I could cry! I have a REALLY good feeling for you this month. I will be praying that everything goes 'as planned'!!!! Woot!

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here