Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Before Coffee...

This morning after I stepped out of the shower I looked down and I was standing in a small pool of blood... There was not a lot... maybe a teaspoon or so... but mixed with the dripping water it looked like an ocean on my tile floor. I immediately panicked... I started shaking... "Why am I bleeding? Am I somehow unknowingly pregnant? Is this another miscarriage? What is happening to me???" I ran over to the toilet grabbed some tissue and wiped... nothing... total confusion.

... about 20 seconds into the total confusion I realize that I had nicked the back of my ankle while shaving and was tracking bloody feet marks all over the bathroom. Got a band-aid.. cleaned up the mess... crisis averted.

This is what 2 miscarriages can do to your brain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here