Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 01, 2004

Quick Update

Welcome October! It is now fall in Dallas.. which means that it is a frosty 88 degrees today. (Button up it's freezing out there!!!) Although if you know Texas you know that we could wake up tomorrow to 50 degrees and sleet. Usually fall here actually last for one or two days and the tree leaves go from green to brown and on the ground overnight.... I wish for pumpkin and garnet colored trees...I long for 60-70 degree actually fall sweater weather... but so far it is still short sleeves and capri's.

No news from D.B. in 48 hours... I think that is that. (What a coward...) I did feel a tad guilty when I read the post from P.W.... but I am glad to know that some people do use their injury to excuse bad behavior... I am 99.9% sure that this is the case.

It is CD10... I have to gear up for TTCSex in the next few days... (Why can't TTCSex be as easy and fun as regular sex?)...at the same time I have to whip this musical into shape to open on the 7th... uuugggghhhhh.... It is not going easily. I have got to learn to be more patient.... But HOW do you learn that????

I am starting the progesterone cream again this month.. but this time I know that it cause
ache-y boobs so I won't think I am pregnant every 2 seconds... I will also be so busy maybe I won't notice.

My grandmother in North Carolina is having MAJOR surgery today to remove a softball size mass from her one remaining ovary... My mom is understandable freaked out. They don't know if it is cancer yet... but it doesn't look good. I will keep you posted... a quick prayer from all would be so appreciated.

That is it for the update... will try to write more later.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck this month.

I hope your grandmother has a speedy recovery. Prayers.

Emily
scrambledeggs

8:29 AM  
Blogger April said...

Warm thoughts and well wishes for your grandmother's speedy recovery.

As I grew up in DFW, I can empathize with the weather...

Every once in a while, you actually can see a few colorful trees towards Cedar Hill, you know.... like five or six.

9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anyone out there fancy a chat?

10:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could really do with someone to talk to..................playing the waiting game at the moment, not sure if I have lost my baby or not, and could do with a woman who understands, rather than a man who thinks I am just being selfish

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here