Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 25, 2005

Doctor #2... YOU'RE FIRED!

So I went to my Doctor #2 (who I am firing) and asked for a copy of all my records and my ENTIRE chart. Yesterday they gave me my chart of what that THEY did since September. They refused to release the records from Doctor #1 that I had sent to THEM in August. They said I would have to go back to Doctor #1 and ask them for ANOTHER copy of my original charts and records that cover my pregnancies, m/c's, testing, HSG, HCG during pregnancy, basically everything.

I am pissed... I won't have time to go to Doctor #1 (again) and ask for a copy of my chart before my appointment with doctor #3 on Monday.

I am so frustrated. THEY ARE MY RECORDS! THEY ARE MY CHARTS! If ANYONE had a right to have them it is me!!! I paid for them!

Fuckity Fuck Fuck Fuck!!!

I am on cd31.... I am still on progesterone until tomorrow morning when I will test for the final time this cycle. It will only be my 2nd HPT... are you proud of me? It is amazing what being jaded will do for a person.

(Have to go be happy about a PW weekly baby shower now.... I AM happy for her... but I am also jealous, pissed , angry, frustrated, and hopeless for me...)

6 Comments:

Blogger Sporty said...

That is complete bullshit Jamie! They should give you EVERYTHING that was in your chart. If they want to keep the previous records that you had sent over there, then THEY can make copies and give the rest to you.

I am extremely proud of you for only taking one HPT so far.

I know what you mean about the baby shower. I have been going through that phase here lately as well. I am very happy for her, but unhappy for us!

I will talk to you soon. Take care!
Chas

5:18 AM  
Blogger ErinMary said...

It has to do with privacy laws, and it's crazy. I've had the same thing happen. They will only give you the info from your chart that's actually from their office. Stupid, hey?
GL at the new doc.

6:05 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

I am all for finding new doctors. I have a great OB, but really needed another opinion of someone who dealt more with high-risk pregnancies and miscarriages. It will make you feel better once you find someone that you feel is doing EVERYTHING for YOU. (the way it should be, in my opinion.)

The records thing is BS. And you know they won't fax it to the new doc, they never do, they have better things to do with their time. I agree, it is your stuff. They should give it to you and stop being assholes about it.

Lastly, your chart is looking really good, Jaime. Seriously . . . the steady climb that has been going on I have seen on FF a thousand times. I apologize if I am getting more hope up for you, but I would be very optimistic if I were you right now! :-)

Have a relaxing, peaceful weekend. I am thinking of you,
Sara

6:39 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Jamie, I think it's crap how doctors are today. I have been going through the exact same thing with my son's records. It makes no sense.

I think you've done great by only taking one test so far. Yay! You have more control than I do, that's for sure.

I agree about the baby shower, too. Although I am very happy for her, and excited to see her start this new chapter in her life, I myself am so depressed it isn't funny. It hurts to see someone else going through the joy we should be going through also. I know it's the nice thing to do, but dammit, I hate it. It all sucks.

I hope your day gets better.Take care.

Heather M.

9:53 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Jaime - is that even legal??? Aren't they required to give you absolutely EVERYTHING in your file?? That is just absolute garbage I think.

I am still crossing my fingers for you this month - that bitch better stop coming around where she isn't wanted!!

I got another BFN this morning and got a BAby Shower invitation in the mail this morning - the only thing is - this is one of those women that really deserve a baby - you can't be upset about it - don't you hate those!

11:51 AM  
Blogger Jenna said...

That is crap I can't believe they wouldn't give you YOUR records. If they were going to be such bastards they could of at leaste told you ahead of time. It is good you are firing them!!! What jerks.
I hope your next Dr is so much better. I am even more sorry that you will not even have your complete records to give them. That sucks so much.
I feel the same way about the shower and everyhing anyone gets a long awaited bfp who would of thought you could be happy for them but so sad for the rest of us.
Luv,
Jenna
I am still wishing and praying for a BFP for you this month.

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here