Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Nothing Special...

I got a BFN on Sunday... not much more to report... I will probably wait to test again until Saturday... cd 32... at that point it will be REALLY negative or REALLY positive. The reason that I can wait a whole week is because I have no symptoms... so it is easy to blow it off out of sheer frustration.

Also.. I am getting fat... The progesterone each month makes me bloated (does anyone else feel that way?) I feel about and extra 3 pound each month. This AM I tipped the scale at 150.5... I really "should" be about 135... I need motivation to lose... but I have no energy to get out there and MOVE! I find myself eating things that I know I shouldn't... I don't want to be a "depressed eater" but sometimes... I will be eating something bad for me and thinking about how fat I am at the same time! How fucked up is that????

I might cut my hair this weekend. It is getting so long... past my bra strap in the back... Everyone always tells me how pretty it is... but it is always in my way... Plus... my ends really need it. I don't want to be one of those women who never cut their hair and have no style because they have had the same hair for 20 years... I have been watching a lot of Oprah and she is on a "looking younger and make-over" kick... Maybe I need to do something drastic to kick myself into gear. Maybe I'll post a pic of the back of my hair and see what you guys think.

I need a change.

8 Comments:

Blogger VHMPrincess said...

you must have nerves of steel! Good luck when you do test though!

6:22 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

Let's see . . .

Feeling fat . . . check.

Prometrium making you feel fatter and bloated . . . check check.

If it makes you feel any better, I am 5'8 and I look pretty damn good wearing 150. I am tipping at about 167. (jesus . . ) And all that makes my pregnancy-thoughts disappear is ice cream, go figure.

:-) And sorry about the negative, my chart took a nose-dive this morning, so I am right there with you.

9:54 AM  
Blogger Sporty said...

I am sorry about the BFN on Sunday. I am still keeping my fingers crossed that when you test again it will be REALLY positive.

As far as being fat, we won't even go into that right now. I wish that I weighed what you do! I know what you mean about "I will be eating something bad for me and thinking about how fat I am at the same time!". J went to grocery shopping yesterday and came home with Rocky Road and reeses cup ice cream. Yeah...I'm gonna lose some weight. Hopefully the metformin will keep making me sick and I will continue to eat less.

If you are in the mood to do something different, I say cut your hair! It will always grow back.

Take care,
Chasity

10:41 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I say - go for it cut your hair - it is only hair - it will grow back if you don't like it.

I do the same thing - I let my hair grow down my back and then I get so frustrated that I cut it off to above my shoulders.

DH likes my hair long - but it is such a pain in the butt and gets to the point where all you can do is put it in a ponytail!!!!

I too am pushing at 150 and feel I should be at 135 - but I don't give a shit!!! haha - I have enough worries in my life - I don't want to add worrying that I have a fat ass on top of it!!!!

My cure for feeling fat?? Buy a pair of Jeans at Old Navy! They size their pants big - so while I am actually an 8 - I am a 6 at Old Navy and that is JUST FINE WITH ME!

I am still holding out for the Big P this weekend!

Talk to you later!

2:34 PM  
Blogger Ally said...

Oh god...you pinpointed me to a tee! I have had the same hair style sice I ws a kid. Long straight hair and bangs. I tried a few times growing the bangs out only to get frustrated and chop them off. I get haircuts...only about 1/8 of an inch. I'm such a wimp.

I know how you feel about the weight thing. I have to work really hard at it and sometimes I ask myself if it's all worth it. I do cheat so that makes me feel better when I'm working out. LOL
I am saying a prayer for your long awaited BFP!

5:00 PM  
Blogger Rosanne said...

OMG, thank goodness this is the prometrium and I'm not just getting fatter. I was thinking the same thoughts this AM when I stepped on the scale, almost the exact same weight you are. Then I stood in the shower and wondered where in the ^%&# did this belly come from. Sorry about the BFN but you're probably testing too early, right? Oh, and I cut off all my hair last week. Sure it looks great!

GL on Saturday!
Rosanne

5:46 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Jaime -

Your chart is looking good!

3:47 PM  
Blogger Kath said...

Progesterone does that to you. One of mt fertility nurses said I will have to work really hard btn cycles to lose the hormone fuelled weight. And that was two packets of twisties ago.

Sorry for hte bfn. Seems we are all on a roll!

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here