Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 07, 2005

Boooring post....

Last night I popped my first Clomid... so far... so good.

Today I bought 25 OPK strips from testforless.com. Hopefully with 25 I can catch the surge... I plan to use 2 a day starting on cd13.

I also ordered Preseed today. $19.99???? For lubricant???? Jeez... I ordered in anyway the last thing I need is dryness during our monthly TTCSex Fest... Plus Clomid makes it worse... So I thought I'd better get it before I get a "saddle rash."

I know... Booooooring....

2 Comments:

Blogger Sporty said...

I want some Clomid...the Metformin isn't helping me. AF showed! Back to square 1.

Let me know how the preseed is. I may have to get me some!

How was the party and the visit with mom?

Enjoy spring break!

Thinking about ya and take care!
Chas

10:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jamie,

I have been reading your blog off and on for the past few months. I feel just like you and I am in the same boat. I wanted to pay you a compliment. You are extremley well spoken and very intriging. That is why you have so many comments and suport, I am sure. Have you ever considred becoming a writing? I especially liked the fact that the new Dr. advised you to not Temp anymore. I am so fricking frustrated with the whole concept. One month looks good and the next month is totally jacked up. So you gave me hope when I read to not temp.
Anyways, lets keep each other posted and in the mean time I am trying to gt into my new full time job and not think of baby making as much, although I still give it a hell of a try every month. So glad to relate to you and that you are cool.
Best of luck. Leslie1973

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here