Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 04, 2005

The way we were.... (+ update on Clomid doctor visit)

Remember my Internet Crush??? We had some great times together...

Then came the interviews, the parodies and even an entire classroom full of geeks trying to copy his ultimate coolness...

Apparently my crush, the now "World Famous" Numa Numa Guy, has hit the skids.... Let's hope that someday he realizes that he has made me and millions of people around the world smile on days where smiling felt really impossible...

I still watch him every once in a while... just to get a laugh.

It was true love...

Update:
Went back to the doctor for my Clomid check... He didn't do an u/s like I thought... He did the shortest pelvic exam ever... He just felt inside to make sure there were no "large" cysts on my ovaries... After about 10 seconds of prodding he said "You exam is normal". Wow.. Can you imagine being able to feel someone's ovaries and know that things felt normal????

I got the prescription for Clomid which I start on Sunday and a blood work slip for cd 23 to check progesterone (I am not supposed to use my supplements again until the blood work comes back.. he said with the Clomid I might get a bigger follicle which would naturally produce more progesterone...) We'll see.

I am supposed to see him again within 5 days of my period starts or if I get to cd 32 and no period has come... Either way.. I will see him again in a month.

Don't tell anyone... but I am already feeling hopeful again and it is only cd 3... I guess it just feels good to try something new...

4 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

HAHA! I watched the original clip as a link from your site, but I had never seen the classroom full of people dancing to it. I love it! I want to bring it in to the fourth graders now and have them let loose a little! :D

5:51 AM  
Blogger Sporty said...

I am so sorry that you lost your true love Jamie. You know the saying about setting them free. If he comes back, then it was meant to be.

I will miss him too. I was looking forward to his new work.

Have a great weekend!!!!

Chas

6:55 AM  
Blogger Rosanne said...

I have to admit that ever since you posted the numa numa guy on your blog he's been my guilty pleasure, too. My husband just doesn't understand but I can't keep from laughing when I see him.

GL on the Clomid. How exciting to have something new to look forward too.

7:13 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Doctor's visit sounds good! How far into your pregnancy do you take Clomid? Maybe I will read up tonight while I am blogging . .

:-)

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here