Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

CD Thirty-freakin-Six... UPDATED...

Can someone please tell my where my period is? I seem to have misplaced it...

CD 36... 5th BFN this morning...

I have no idea WTF is going on...

My temps are still up too... even though I have been off progesterone for 5 days... Please Look at my chart and HELP ME...

I am so confused. Did I "really" ovulate this month??? I have only "skipped" a period like twice in my life and the last time was over 8 years ago... I am usually like clockwork...

Uggghhh...

***UPDATED...***

Today at about 2:30 I found my period... well.. I guess she found me. So.. if my luteal phase is usually 17 days then that means I ovulated around day 18... does that make any sence with my chart??? I just don't get it... On Friday I go for an u/s at DR. New III and (hopefully) I will start clomid on Sunday or Monday.

To answer the questions you left me...

Sara - My chart alwayas looks deceptively good because of the progesterone suppliments... they force my temps up... Do you think it is possible I "O"ed around CD 17 or 18 and FF was wrong??? That is the only thing I can think of...

VHMPrincesss - I get my tests at the dollar stores in my area... I don't use one specific brand... I just pop in to the nearest Dollar General or Dollar Tree and take whatever they have that week...

Jenna... Like I said above.. I don't use any specific tests.. although I was about to shell out $15.99 for a twin pack of "real" tests if AF didn't show up today...

Thanks for caring about me girls... this TTC is bullshit.

6 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

Gees, Lord . . . I keep checking, hoping it was a fluke and you would get your positive. Are you sure you didn't leave your cycle somewhere while you were out? I checked your chart and even if you did ovulate late this month, and you CLEARLY ovulated, you would still be on at least 18dpo . . at least.

If it makes you feel any better, when I did get my last BFP, it wasn't until around this time and I had been testing ALL THE TIME.

Hope clarity comes soon, either way. :-)

5:53 AM  
Blogger VHMPrincess said...

What brand test are you using?

8:39 AM  
Blogger Jenna said...

Jamie,
Have you tried to more then one test? It really looks liked you O'ed. You might want to call your dr for a blood test. Let us know what happens you are in my thoughts. Is there any signs of AF?

4:39 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Jaime,

I think you ovulated on day 19 because your temps began to creep up consistently the next day. I kind of thought that earlier, but wasn't totally sure.

Sorry about her late arrival . . . . late, early, it is always unwelcome. Let me know how the u/s goes! I am interested in learning more about Clomid . .

10:02 PM  
Blogger Jenna said...

I am really sorry that AF showed up!!! I really hate that I was really hopeing for a bfp. But as you said it probably would not have been good to start a pregnancy with such low hcg. I know it still really sucks. I agree this whole ttc this is bullshit. Why can't we just get pg? I hope that you don't go into metltdown mode but if you do I am here for you. I really hope that clomid works for you the first cyle.
Jenna

3:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lurker here,
I am with Sara in thinking that you either O'd on cd18 or 19. Not only because of the rise in temps afterward but also because you had watery cm those days. I hope the clomid gives you more distinct ovulation patterns. FWIW, I also have 31-33 day cycles and it really sucks.

5:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here