Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 07, 2005

The cost of TTC

Tonight I washed my 2nd Clomid down with 3 glasses... (BIG glasses) of wine...

hmmmm... is that bad?

PS -This is a rhetorical question... please refrain from "You should give up drinking while TTC..." I know... but after 3 1/2 years... I am back on the booze, the caffine, the anti-depressants, the anxiety meds, the crack pipe... everything...

I have to "RELAX" somehow... isn't that the best way to get pg???

I also bought some Preseed today online... Holy H*LL!!! That stuff is $20 for 6 applications!!! Oh well it beats being all dried up from the Clomid... and wine... I also bought 25 OPK strips for $26 online... Is that a good price? I figured if I do 2 a day (like my new Dr. advised) then that should last me... oh... one cycle...

So my grand total out of pocket this week for TTC is...
$25 co-pay new dr. consultation
$25 co-pay for Clomid "pelvic exam"
$26 for OPK strips
$28 5 day supply of Clomid
$20 for Preeseed
_____________
$124 in 1 friggin week...

Do you know how many cute baby clothes you could buy with $124????

Why can't I be normal?????

4 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

I just ordered preseed, too! I am actually on my way out to my mailbox to see if it arrived.

Here's to this month being the best yet! (well, it is the most friggin' expensive, so it better pay off now!)

7:48 PM  
Blogger Sporty said...

TTC, clomid and wine...yep that is the best way to relax.

Normal...I thought you were. It is the fertiles who aren't normal! According to IPP standards, we ARE the norm!!!!

Sorry about the $$$$. It really does suck. Let me know what you think about the preseed. I may have to invest in it too.

Take care!
Chas

5:33 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I have learned to throw away the damn receipts as soon as I get them!

Good luck Jaime!

2:01 PM  
Blogger Kath said...

I agree with what Jenn said. Closer your eyes and hand the money over.

I have never had clomid but the month I got my short lived pregnancy I discovered Bombay Saffire - the best gin. So, bottoms up honey!

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here