Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

10 sentence Tuesday... (ok... 10 paragraphs...)

1. I have a dr. appt for an u/s on the 4th (cd13)... we will search for cysts. If things look good I might consider an IUI in June... or I might not. If things are bad... blah blah blah...

2. I bought my Dad a card and a little book about Dad's.. $13.95... then I spent almost $19 to ensure that it would make it to his house by his birthday... I also plan to call his home tomorrow to say happy birthday.. but at a time when he won't be there. Immature?

3. My big musical (from October) was nominated for a big award in our area... sort of like the Tony awards for high school theatre. We got 6 nominations including "Best Musical" so the kids get to perform a number from the show (just like the Tony's). I am happy for them... but it means a shitload more work for me to whip them back into shape. I know that is selfish... but I am sooo ready for this friggin school year to be over... I NEED a break. It is hard to have a good attitude for the kids... but so far I am hanging in there.

4. Uhm.. can we talk about how completely screwed up Paula Abdul is? Did you see her tonight on American Idol??? Crack is whack baby.. crack is whack.

5. The hard wood floors are going in in our office and extra bedroom next Monday... this weekend we pulled up carpet and now all the furniture for the two rooms and two closets is piled in my dining room. It is a little stressful for someone as OCD as I am to have things out of order like this...But I am dealing with it ok... It is only a week right? So far I am doing a good job ignoring it.

6. We are still in the midst of planning a vacation to Seaside Florida... We found a 4 bedroom condo to rent for a week and my mom and grandmother are planning to join us there. It is going to be great. I will post pictures when all is finalized.

7. Today at work things got so stressful that I thought my head might explode... seriously. I should have better coping skills by age 34... but ever since all this infertility / miscarriage stuff happened to me... I just have a really low stress tolerance. Thank God for BusPar... except I think it isn't working that well... hence the possible head explosion.

8. I MUST get my eating under control... this is becoming serious. Pizza for lunch and BBQ for dinner is not going to get me to 130 lbs... so why do I do it?... Comfort... pathetic. Am I becoming my mother?

9. I am finding myself going through another "very jealous of pg women" stage. I see them everywhere... and I... sort of... uhm... hate them. I don't know them...so I am sure that they are wonderful people... just... in my mind... I hate them. If they are pg with 2 or 3 other little kids hanging on them... it is worse. I try hard to realize that they are possible jealous of me... going home to a quiet house... doing whatever I want... but I still just... well you know. I know.. I am the devil. (OK.. it is not really hate.. it is the plain old green eyed monster... pure and simple... I need help.)

10. I hope you are having a great week...

10 Comments:

Blogger Sporty said...

1. I am praying that everything goes well with the doctor and the monitoring.

2. I hope that your dad realizes your feelings and will acknowledge them.

3. Congrats to the kids! That is great. I will be happy for you when you are able to get that much NEEDED break!

4. Yep...Paula needs some help.

5. You can make it for a week...just keep thinking about how great it is going to look once it is done.

6. A vacation to sea side Florida sounds so nice...I am looking forward to seeing some pics.

7. I am sorry about the stress. I hope that the BusPar starts working better for you!

8. I am there with you on the eating...I don't know what my problem is. I guess I'm just a fat ass!

9. Yes, it is probably just the green eyed monster, but it is understandable. Don't feel bad about your feelings...it is just part of the process that you have to go through.

10. You are in my thoughts and prayers. I really do hope that things turn around for you very soon!

5:04 AM  
Blogger Eggs Akimbo said...

Ditto on the eating and even though I am 38 weeks pregnant, I also have stages where the IF demon flares and I hate pregnant women as well.

6:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you get good news from the u/s, and that everything becomes less stressful for you.
I get the pg jealousy as well. It's so bad that DH has to distract me to stop me screaming in public.

7:28 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

Hope you get good news on the 4th and you can try IUI. I can totally relate to #9. Congrats on the nomination.

12:51 PM  
Blogger Krista said...

Delurking to say that I usually don't feel that way towards pregnant women but lately I can't stand to look at them. I try to convince myself that it is not their fault and that I really wouldn't want anyone else to go through this but I just can't help it. I am ready for a moritorium on pregnant bodies for a while.

And you're right - it is a lot worse when they have a couple of other kids around as well.

3:25 PM  
Blogger Crazy Me said...

Paula's crying was seriously bizarre. I mean, come on!!

In response to your post on my blog, yes, let's do lunch soon. I've been working 70 hour weeks for the past 3 months but hopefully that will end soon and we can get together.

4:25 PM  
Blogger Rhea said...

Hmm, I'm about 8 out of 10 on everything ( the hardwood floors and the trip to Florida aren't a part of my gig).

I feel your pain. I had a very difficult pg announcement by a friend last week and I'm just NOW getting a little, tiny bit over it.

6:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I feel your pain on the work at home. We just had our bathroom remodeled, and I just want the workers gone. For good.
I also just pulled up the rug in one of our rooms--yuck. Not a fun job.
I just had my doc up my zoloft so that I can keep my head in one piece for a little while longer.

6:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So sorry about the stress..maybe if you picture yourself in Florida, eating BBQ??

I used to only get jealous of pregnant women or women with one baby, because that's when you really get to enjoy the attention on yourself, IMO. I always felt a little sorry for the pregnant women with a bunch of little ones pulling on her in the grocery store. That's when you grab yourself a nice Starbucks, yawn luxuriously and sip it right in front of her =)

11:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ouch. #9. Please don't hate me, Please.

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here